Monday, August 31, 2009

Clean House


I was over a friend's house yesterday, which brought up a good topic of discussion. How do people feel about people not having a clean living area? Personally there is a certain level of uncleanliness I can tolerate, but if I have to constantly wash something before I have to use and after washing it, I'm still uncertain about its cleanliness, then you might have a problem. I know unkemptness [Editor's Note: I think you just made up a word] is a trait many women don't find attractive, there's nothing sexy about a pile of dishes in sink! Also not keeping your living area clean also says a lot about your character (which probably isn't much)! When having guest over nothing can ruin a good time like some trash or bugs, or a combination of the two. Also not being tidy makes guest not want to relax, for fear of touching something that could be harmful for their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment